Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

12/15/12 - Winter Wonderland Nails

Sleigh bells ring
Are you listening
In the lane
Snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I've conquered my finals, taken a 15 hour train ride home, and have been struggling to come up with an idea for nail art with the measly 20 colours of nail polish I'd brought with me. I bought a couple new ones, and came up with this idea. :)
I just recently got Milani - Cyberspace, a holo blue. I thought it would make a pretty background for a pleasant snowscape, and I think I was right. The snow is made up of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Pure Ice - Superstar, with some help from Migi Nail Art Pen white. The black and orange are also Migi Nail Art Pens.
In the shade, the sparkles in Cyberspace look kinda like snow. :)
The accent nails:
I usually opt for more details on the thumb and ring finger, but for some reason, I felt like this design wanted the tree on the pointer finger. :)

I'm glad I finally got some nail art done, and I'm really enjoying this one.

ETA: I also entered this in Migi Nail Art's Winter Holiday 2012 contest on Facebook, so here's the picture I submitted to that:
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment