Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

03/09/12 - Cheater Tie-dye Nails


Okay! Here are my newest nails.
Of course it's the cheater's way of doing tie-dye. I just painted my base colour of Claire's - Snow Ball, then I did the design on top with Sharpies. ^^; Sealed with top-coat and done!
Quick, easy, looks good. I feel like a cheater, but what game am I really playing? :p
Here's a picture of my left hand before top coat. In some ways I like the crisper lines better, in some ways I like how the top coat kinda smudged them to blend more.




And in case you're wondering - what I just did to my hair is my major inspiration for going colourful with these nails. :)

2 comments:

  1. You dyed your hair! How did I not know this? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used Sharpie on my nails before. Love the design you did.

    ReplyDelete