Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swatch Post: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls

So obviously this is all over the internet, which is why I decided to get it. My swatches will not be particularly unique, but here they are nonetheless.

Here's just one coat:
 It probably would have worked as a one-coater, but I'm almost out of my base coat so it applied a little bumpily, which in turn made this apply a little bumpily. The formula was beautiful, though.

On to the two coat pictures:
 Sorry, I dinged my ring finger a little.

The above were all with the lighting in my room. Below is with flash:
 And here's with flash, compared to a white blanket:
As everyone has been raving, this is a nice not-quite white, very pale grey. Great formula, light without being stark, good base for nail art. Since I just got it, I've only used it in my notebook nails, and it's a great match to the not-quite-white of the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment