Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

09/23/12 - Notebook/Back to School Nails

Well, as I mentioned in my last post, I'm now up in school! The 24th was my first day of college classes (ever!). But I wanted to redo my nails for the occasion. I'm still figuring out the best way to do things in my dorm room, so bear with me please!

Anyway, I've been wanting to try this for a while, and I figured first day of classes was a perfect excuse to try it. I think they came out pretty cute. :)
I basically just did the binder paper design and then doodled random drawings and words on.
 Here's a couple close-ups:
 The base colour is OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I'll talk more about it in my swatch post, but basically I decided I needed this colour after I kept hearing so many good things about it. The red is an Icing mini (no name), the blue is CQ - Tropics, and the black is Essence - Black is Black.
Here's a picture with binder paper to show how well it matches:
But yup! I think this is cute, and pretty well matches what I had in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment