Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Swatch: Essence - Choose Me!

Oh, Essence - Choose Me! - choose you I did indeed! :D
I've been wanting to wear this as a base colour ever since I received it, because it just looks so gorgeous in the bottle. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. :)
Choose Me! is a bit hard to describe the colour of. In some lights it looks blue, in some lights it looks teal, in some lights it looks like a colour-shifting polish with blue-to-green powers.
The shimmer is also interesting. In this next picture, though not colour accurate, you can kind of see that it's almost more like little flecks than glitter/shimmer.
 Here's one that shows some of the colour diversity:
By the way, this is two coats. It's fine with two. If I was picky I could have gone with three.
Either way, it's quite lovely. :)
I'm glad I have this polish, and finally got to use it in my Sea Water nails. I've also used it in my Let it Rain nails.
I love pretty polishes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment