Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

06/03/13 - Sea Water

So after the disaster of yesterday, I appealed to my friends for a fail-proof idea. Natalia suggested the saran-wrap method, which I have yet to try.
It occurred to me that if I chose shades of blue and green, it might look like sea water. And so I gave it a shot, and added a fish to match. :)
I used Essence - Choose Me!, Love&Beauty - Mint, and Wet 'n' Wild - Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire for the saran-wrap styled base, in that order.
The fish is done with Sally Hansen - Orange Impulse, with apparently invisible hints of Brash - Gone Bananas. I finished that off with Kiss's black striper for the eye, and dotted on some bubbles with Sally Hansen - Platinum.
Unlike my last design, the more I look at this, the more I like it. :) It's so simple, but it takes me away to lovely thoughts of summer and happiness.

And just to try to show why it reminds me of water, here's a picture of my hand in water:
Have a happy day, everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment