Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Swatch: Jcat - Mango

So I hadn't heard of Jcat until this polish, but I was looking for a light yellow and I love mangos, so I picked up Jcat - Mango.
This is two coats, no top coat.
Can I start by saying, as a lover of cats, I like the logo? I didn't realize the cat was supposed to be a t until I looked it up, but I like it anyway.
The formula was pretty good, especially for a light yellow.
Not perfect, though. Actually, I probably should have just gone for a third coat, but it was close enough in two that I left it. If I were wearing it alone I probably would go with three to be safe.
This is new, so I've only used it in my Vintage Roses nails. But I like it pretty well,
I'm curious about the rest of the Jcat polishes now. I'll have to keep an eye out for more. It's always good to have a cheap brand that works well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment