Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

06/02/13 - Fail Stripey Plaidish Nails

So, I saw a Pin on Pinterest that I thought looked super cute. I decided to do a design inspired by it. I tested it on my handy dandy test page. Looks good to go. I did the process on each of my ten nails. By the time I put the finishing touches on it, I didn't like it. By the next morning (since I do my nails at night), I hated it. This design only stayed on my nails less than 24 hours, basically being removed as soon as I could.
 
I don't really know what went wrong, but it just didn't work. I started with China Glaze - Fairy Dust (something I was sure would always guarantee success!), then did stripes with Lime Crime - Pastelchio, Lime Crime - Parfait Day, Essence - Break Through, Jordana - Boy oh Boy, and Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream. Then I did the plaidish lines in Pure Ice - Super Star.

I'll post the design I changed to tomorrow, and I like it much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment