Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Swatch: OPI - Lucern-Tainly Looks Marvelous

As I mentioned in my stash update, I got OPI - Lucern-Tainly Looks Marvelous in a cute little set. I used it for my latest Halloween nails, and I'm already a big fan! I'm really enjoying seeing this on my nails. I'm definitely hoping to use it again. :)
First, here's just one coat:

And here's two coats, which I thought was just about perfect:
The thumb:
Overall, this is a beautiful polish, kind of a shimmery, metallicy, charcoal greyish colour. It's hard to describe. One thing that I didn't see in the other swatch posts, and is ridiculously hard to catch on camera, is that it has some kind of multi-coloured aspect to it. In certain lights or angles, you can just see a sparkle of the the rainbow. I kept trying to capture it, but ultimately failed. In this blurry picture, you can almost see it:
And here's a picture of the bottle/brush, trying to show it:
Oh well. And here are two pictures of it all the way dry, with top coat (what peeks around my nail art):
You can almost see the multicoloured bits in that last one!

Anyway, like I said, really hard to describe, but really pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment