Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swatch: Tip Toe - Shamrock

Hello! As promised, I have a swatch post for Tip Toe - Shamrock.
This was a bit of a surprise to me. They sold this little two pack at Old Navy, and I picked it up on a whim. I wasn't sure what kind of quality Old Navy polish would be, but I actually really like it.

Here is the little pack it came in - kinda cute. :)


Here are some shots with the bottle. It was hard to get colour-accurate pictures, so you'll see a couple different lighting situations in these pictures.


Here's a full hand shot. You can start to see here what I like about it. Three main things:
1) It's a really nice, green green. Not puke green or grass green or neon green, but green green. I don't actually have any of those.
2) It feels pretty nice quality on. It went on easy, and this is only one coat. Nice!
3) The shimmer in there is actually green shimmer. I have some colours with shimmer where the shimmer is actually just gold or silver, which is fine, but I like that this is green-green with green shimmer. :) Especially nice for St. Patrick's Day.



Here I am trying to capture the shimmer (on my thumb). Hard to see in the pictures, but I promise that it's there...
So far I've only used it for my St. Patrick's Day mani.
But yeah! Over all I rate this a nice polish, that I am very likely to use again. Nice colour, nice coverage, looks nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment