Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

9/16/11 - Real Leaf Mani


Okay, this one's really cool. These are real leaves, picked from my back yard a couple days ago, dried in a phone book, then applied to my nails with a ton of clear nail polish. Cool, huh?! It didn't last super long (four days) because one of the nails got a hold in the top coat and started leaking water into the leaf. Oh well, cool while it lasted. :D

Base colour is Klean Color - Neon Aqua and China Glaze - Princess Grace. The neon blue polish my dear boyfriend got me while out and about - isn't he sweet? :D

2 comments:

  1. woo this is a nice forest idea. I might have to try this.

    And, I wanted to send you a photo of my nails but I didn't see an email address. Instead, I've posted it on the long hair community under my profile. Here is the link (I hope it works)

    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=37810

    ReplyDelete