Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

9/24/11 - Neon Ice


Okay, now for something bright and different! Inspired by this post from Nail Nerd, I wanted to try something similar with a white base instead of the neon as the base and neon yellow instead of orange. Unfortunately, I didn't execute it terribly well, because I accidentally made too much of my nail neon and not enough left white to draw a design. I included a close up of my thumb so you can kind see that I really did have a design there.
Speaking of the design, I went to Michael's and got tiny paint brushes! YAY! They were even having a 2 for $5 sale, so I got the smallest and the second smallest. This design is with the second smallest. I'm so excited about these paint brushes - I should be able to do a lot more cool stuff with them.

The base is Claire's white, topped by Love&Beauty (from F21) Neon Yellow. I love this neon yellow. The pictures don't quite do it justice, but it is definitely neon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment