Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

08/22/13 - Glow in the Dark Speckles

So I've actually been planning this design for over a month, possibly a month and a half. I had hoped to do it before my trip to the UK, but I ran of out time. Thus while there I did the glowy design you did see, but I was really thinking ahead to this one. But it's okay, because the interim design got me doubly excited about this one, because I've discovered I love having the glow in the dark polish on my toes!
Ta-da! Glow in the dark speckles. :)
This is a base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then with striping tape I did Serum No. 5 - Day Glow, and then after removing that, I did Maybelline - Clearly Spotted. It looks just as cool as I hoped it would.
Here's a progress picture, with before and after Clearly Spotted.
Here's a close-up of my big toe. Clearly Spotted looks really cool close up!
And, of course, more glow-y. :) I had a really hard time capturing it on camera, but it definitely shows in real life.
Fun stuff. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's cool, in the dark it looks like a splatter pattern :)

    ReplyDelete