Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Swatch: Wet 'n' Wild - Burgundy Frost

So the background of last week's design was a new-to-me polish from Wet 'n' Wild called Burgundy Frost. Based on the bottle design it's actually an old polish. I think I found it lying around the house in some dark corner. But surprisingly it was still in great condition and needed very little thinner to fix it up.
 
In the bottle I thought it was just a nice frost finish burgundy polish, good for a fall nail art design. But once it was on my nails I was really intrigued. There's like this subtle shimmer in addition to the frost that makes it so much cooler. It also makes the traditional problems with a frost finish, not be problems.
 
 I took like a million photos trying to capture just how pretty this polish is.
 
As I said, I've only used it so far in my Thanksgiving Break nails. I'll have to play with it some more now, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment