Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

11/27/13 - Thanksgiving Break Nails

I really struggled with what to do with my nails for Thanksgiving. I feel like I've done all the normal Thanksgiving nail art already, you know? So I thought, what if I did a background of some fun fall colours, and then did metallic feathers on top. So I tried that, and, eh.
 

 I started with a saran wrap background of Wet 'n' Wild - Burgundy Frost and Jcat - Mango. I think this is where I went wrong - Mango blends too much with the gold, so you can't really tell they're feathers. Anyway, the feathers are done with Revlon - Hot For Chocolate, JLB - Immortal Gold, and Delicious - Scene Stealer.
I think you can see the feather idea here:
 Well, onwards and upwards. :) I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment