Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

10/28/11 - Halloween Nails


Well, I finally jumped on the Halloween bandwagon. Since my nails on the actual day will be themed after my costume, not the holiday itself, I decided to do Halloween themed nails a week in advance. And honestly, I think they came out great! I kinda grabbed various ideas from what I've seen for these. I've gotten several compliments. :) Okay, nail polishes: For the thumb, the base is Nabi yellow-green and Migi Nail Art Pen white and black. Index fingers are base of Wet 'n' Wild Ebony Hates Chris and Migi orange and yellow. Middle fingers are Wet 'n' Wild Ebony Hates Chris and Migi white. Ring fingers are NYX Moonwalk and Migi black. And finally, the pinkies are Love and Beauty (from F21) Taupe and Migi yellow, white, and orange.
I've posted a close-up of each nail on my left hand below. Do you have a favourite? I really like Frankenstein, but my friend was telling me today how much she liked the candy corn, and my boyfriend thought the spider-web came out really well. :)

2 comments: