Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

11/25/11 - Stash Update

Well, I finally got around to taking pictures of my updated stash. This includes some bought polishes and some ones that I found in my mom's dresser.













Here's one of the polishes from my mom's dresser. Needed a bit of polish thinner, but isn't it adorable? A really solid gold glitter, in a super-cute cat-shaped polish bottle. No brand, but definitely usable!






I also finally took some pictures of my Migi Nail Art Pens for you. I don't have swatches of them, but, the bottles are pretty colour accurate and you've seen them in action on my nails often enough. They're really great, if you have any interest in nail art you should check them out!






Lastly, I thought you might think it cool to see how I plan out my manis. You might recognize some things I've done. Some things that were rejected. Some things that ended up slightly different. And of course, the big corner where I make sure my nail art pens are working before I use them on my nails. xD I've been using this paper since a little after I started my blog, I think. It's almost time to retire it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the page on which you create your designs. By all means, retire it when there is no more room but don't throw it away, it is a visual diary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I'm likely to put it in a corner or place it within a sketch book or something. :)

    ReplyDelete