Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

07/10/13 - Stash Update

I just can't seem to stay away from LynBDesigns polishes. Not only are her polishes unique and gorgeous, but she has such fun, frequent sales, it's too hard to pass up!
I recently indulged during a 35% off, AND get a free bottle of Eloquent Dust sale! Yeah! I limited myself to two, though, both ones I've been thinking about getting for a while. Actually, Eloquent Dust was on that list too, so this sale really worked out for me.
If I Lose Myself, a neon green with a strong blue shimmer, So Changeable, a dark base with duochrome-y purple and blue shimmer and glitter, and Eloquent Dust, a medium grey with shimmer.
Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited.





Okay, in other news, this evening I'll be boarding a plane to fly off to London! I'm studying abroad in the UK for four weeks. I keep alternating between being stressed and excited. I have a tentative plan for nail art, but I'm not sure what kind of time I'll have. I had a design planned for last night, which I might try to get to this morning, but there is SO much to do!! I don't know if I'll have time for it.
If nothing else, you'll probably get posts of UK nail polishes I can't get at home. :D Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment