Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10/06/13 - Halloween Crackle Toes

I kept going back and forth on what I wanted to do for my toes. Finally, I decided I would try Barry M. - Croc Effect over Sally Hansen - Orange Impulse. I love the results!

The first few times I tested out Croc Effect, I couldn't get it to work. As in, it wouldn't crack at all. So I set it aside for a few weeks and returned to it this day. I think what finally made the difference is that I really shook it. Like, sat there for a minute just shaking the bottle. And then I applied to to slightly wet polish, as the instructions say.
The effect is somehow similar but cooler than ordinary shatter. Especially on my left big toe - I totally see a person or a tree there. So great for Halloween!
Well, I think this will be a great look for the month of Halloween. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment