Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

12/31/11 - Happy New Year!


Happy 2012, everyone! In the later aftertnoon of the last day of 2011, I painted my nails in this little design. :) This was primarily my boyfriend's idea, though I did want to incorporate fireworks somehow. On my left hand, it says 2011. On my right hand, it says 2012. The fireworks represent the transition. :) I think it came out really well, and many people at the various parties I went to liked it.












The background polish is one coat of Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris (this is like the best black polish, by the way). Then topped with Claire's - Glow in the Dark. The numbers are my unidentified cat-shaped polish, which is a great gold glitter, then outlined with Migi Nail Art Pen - silver. The fireworks are first Migi white, just so they'd be bright enough. The yellow is Love & Beauty - Neon Yellow. The blue is Migi blue. And the pink is my new nail art pen (which I just realized I was going to post about after Christmas) and never did), Cina - Shocking Pink.
I think overall it turned out well, just as 2011 did. I hope 2012 is even better! The year I turn 18, the year I start college, the year I'm hoping to really find myself. :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment