Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ideas...?

Hello, followers and people randomly looking at my blog! Hello, by the way, to my new followers, upping my total to 9 - that's pretty cool! :D
Anyway, I write this post because my 18th birthday is in 5 days, on January 30th. Sometime that weekend I want to do my nails so that I rock super awesome nails on my special day.
However, I don't really have any ideas. My boyfriend suggested various party/birthday themed items, one on each nail. I kinda want something shiny, or bright, or colourful. Or all of the above. Not really sure.
All I know is, I want my nails to look really cool.

So if you have any ideas, I'll be glad to hear them! :D

P.S.: If you have ideas for other nail designs beside from my birthday, I am perfectly willing/very happy to hear those too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment