Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sation - Purple Hooter Swatches

I decided on Saturday that when ever the background colour of every nail is the same polish, I will do a swatch post on it. Will this be helpful? I don't know, but I'd like to try it out.
This leads us to starting with Sation - Purple Hooter.
The pictures are all of two coats of Purple Hooter, indoors. First two pictures are with flash, third picture is without. Unfortunately I usually do my nails at night so getting sunlight pictures is hard.

I know it's basically a nothing brand from some random store, but what ev'.
I hadn't used it before my birthday nails but was pleasantly surprised. It's a nice almost silvery purple with gold micro glitter.
It changes depending on what lighting you look at it under.
In a lot of lights it's this nice purpley colour with a hint of gold shimmer.
But in some lights it's almost a grey purple with a strong gold shimmer.

I can't say I'll use it a ton, but I do like it. It looks nice with my skin tone, and is a really nice purpley base for nail art. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment