Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

06/26/12 - Holographic Toes

As I did my Bright and Colourful finger nails, I did something completely different with my toes.
I recently bought Claire's - Night Sky, which seems to be this fantastic polish of blue, silver, and holographic glitter. I knew I wanted to pair it with my Glitter Gal - Silver 3D Holo. So I alternated toes, with a taped lightning bolt on the big toes.
Here it is in the sun with no flash (previous picture is inside with flash):
So pretty! The blue lightning bolt is one of my Migi Nail Art Pens.
I also put Nabi - Silver underneath Night Sky and Sally Hansen - Wet Cement under Silver 3D Holo.
Close ups of the big toes in the sun:

These are absolutely lovely in the sun (great for summer!) but still pretty and fun inside.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment