Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

06/26/12 - Bright and Colourful Nails

So this was an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for quite a while. Unfortunately, I don't love it quite as much as I'd hoped, but it's alright. :)
So as you can see, it's a bunch of assorted colour dots, then a v-shaped tip of neon yellow, with a small tip in neon pink (which looks somewhat neon orange over the yellow). I wanted it to be bright, colourful, and neon (I love the neon trend!) and it is all those things - I'm just not sure the rainbow dots actually mesh well with the neon tips. Oh well.
The dots are mostly a bunch of colours from Migi Nail Art Pens, except for the purple and teal which are from Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens. Love & Beauty - Neon Yellow is layered over a thin coat of Claire's - Snowball for extra pop, but if I did this again I probably wouldn't have done the white. Then the very tips are a Cina Nail Art Pen.
The V's are created using tape. I don't have great success with tape manicures, and this was no exception.
But it's fun, and here it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment