Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

06/07/12 - Graduation Nails!

Okay, there are going to be a bunch of pictures in this post!

I graduated high school on June 7th, 2012. :) My school colours are maroon and gold, so I did a French with maroon tips with goldenrod lettering that says "Class of 2012" across my nails, with the grad caps (which I've been told are mortar boards) on my thumbs, with the tassel one way on one and the other on the other, to represent the turning of the tassel (I later learned that we turn the tassels right to left, not left to right, but oh well.)
 
The polishes used were China Glaze - Seduce Me for the maroon, Migi Nail Art yellow for the lettering and tassels, Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris for the outline of the grad caps, and mini Sugar & Spice unnamed polish that had a pink tinted base and a bunch of sparkles in it. :)

Here's a close up of the mortar board on my left hand. :)

I also painted my toes to match my dress. I kinda went with the idea of matching my nails to the theme and my cap and gown, and my toes with my dress.
 
The white is Claire's - Snowball, the black is WnW - Ebony Hates Chris, and the dots are Migi Nail Art Pens. There's a coat of Sally Hansen - Diamonds over it.

And here's a picture of me before the ceremony:
Weee, I'm free!

No comments:

Post a Comment