Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swatch: Love & Beauty - Neon Green

This is a nice green that's exactly what it's supposed to be. :)
 
 These two pictures above are with flash. As you can see, it's another Love & Beauty (Forever 21) brand polish, which all cost a measly $2.80. Over white, it is definitely a neon. On its own over my nails, it's kind of a nice spring green. I didn't realize this before, but it's nice. When I want the neon, I've got it. When I want a subtler look, I've got it. :)
 
 
This is only two coats. You can still see some VNL, I know, but it suited my purposes at the time.
I've used it before in my Summer Sunflower nails, Neon Criss-cross nails, Forest nails, and Patterned Neon nails.
But yup! It's a pretty typical neon green nail polish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment