Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Swatch: Sally Hansen - Wet Cement

I enjoy this polish. Wet Cement is a nice, slightly warm tinted grey. No shinies, sparklies, glitzies. It's exactly what I wanted it to be when I bought it. :)

Here is one coat with its bottle - it is part of the Hard as Nails branch.

Here's a close up of one finger (this is no flash, indoor lighting). You can see that even with just one coat and no top coat, it is thick (but not too thick), shiny, and smooth.

And here it is with flash. This is a lot cooler than the polish actually appears. The last two picture are more colour accurate.
I've used this before in my Valentine nails, my sock nails, my rainbow dotted gradient nails, and in the tail feathers of my Thanksgiving nails. :)
But yeah! I definitely give this polish a positive review. I wasn't sure when I bought it - I was searching for a plain, not silver, grey, and was a little worried this would be too warm. But nope, this is just about perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment