Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

08/09/12 - Hawaiian Toes

I don't know why I never got around to posting this before, but back when I did my Roses and Cream nails, I also redid my toes. They still have this design, so I guess it's okay to post it, right? :p


The first picture is right after doing it, and the second is more recently.
These are fun. Two coats of Love&Beauty - Hot Pink on my littler toes stand out and look fun, and that as a base for the big toes with a gradient of Five Star - Hot Red, Brash - Gone Bananas, Love & Beauty - Periwinkle, and Claire's - Flirty/Shy with my black Migi Nail Art Pen on top is just icing to the cake.

Here's a close up of my left big toe.
I added a bird to this one for no particular reason other than I felt like it. The other toe also has the tree and ground, but no bird.

Anyway, I've gotten compliments on these and I like them, so it all works, I'd say! :)

1 comment: