Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swatch Post: Pure Ice - Super Star

Well, I posted my swatch of Claire's - Snowball, knowing that it was near the end of its life and that I'd need a replacement white. And so I found Pure Ice - Super Star.
 Above is just one coat. It almost works, but I went ahead and added a second coat. I'm glad I did, because it's really just lovely.

See? Beautiful! No topcoat or anything. Just two coats of Super Star, being all white and shiny and smooth.
It worked wonderfully as a base for nail art, too. I've only used it so far in my Roses and Cream nails, but it did exactly what I wanted it to do.
I can't really compare it to Snowball, since I keep remembering the ugly thickness of the end of its life instead of when I first got it, but I do think that Super Star is better from what I do remember. It's a very nice white, and I'm glad I have it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment