Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

10/07/12 - Neon Toesies

Remember those star finger nails I love and posted a couple days ago? Well, at the same time I redid my toes. This was an idea I actually had in my head for several weeks. However, it was one of those things that didn't execute at all like in my head. They're okay, but not what I had in mind.
I wanted to do neon yellow stars, with the glitter, on the neon pink background, with an orange outline. Then do the other twos in a kind of semi-ombre style.
The yellow is Love & Beauty - Neon Yellow, the pink is L&B - Hot Pink, and the orange is Milani - Awesome Orange. The glitter is Colormates - Glitter Glam.

Now, the one thing I do love about this mani is the glitter. Remember it at all? This is one of the polishes from the $2 three-pack.
It's this pretty multi-coloured, multi-sized hexagonal glitter that had pretty good application. I definitely want to use this again!

Hopefully I'll redo my nails soon. But until then, I'll let my happy neon and glitter pacify me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment