Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

05/05/13 - I Heart Toes

(I don't really, if you're wondering. I mean, I don't have anything against toes. But. You know.)
So a couple weeks ago, I had a dream in which I had a purple tattoo on each of my big toe nails. Don't ask my how one gets tattoos on nails. In fact, one of them washed off, and I freaked out and spent the rest of the dream trying to get it back. o.o I don't know, weird dream! I think it had something to do with my actual tattoo, but why on my toes, I don't know.

Regardless, I decided to do some nail art inspired by this.
Pretty simple. Just a base of Love & Beauty - Taupe, with hearts of Color Club - Wild at Heart (funny :p).
I'm actually not sure how I feel about it. I've been doing really bright/colourful/sparkly stuff on my toes, and this is super subdued compared to that. But it does look nice.

Here's the actual tattoo with the nails, to compare:
Wild at Heart is pretty, though. I'll definitely have to do more with it later. :)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment