Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Swatch: LynBDesigns - Oobleck

Can I just start by saying I love the name? I don't know very many people who don't have positive childhood memories associated with oobleck. :)
But yes, today, I have an oobleck-y polish: LynBDesigns - Oobleck, that I bought from her new Dr. Seuss collection.
These are all two coats of Oobleck. It was a bit hard to get colour accurate pictures. The reality is kind of somewhere in between all of these. The colour, honestly, just looks oobleck-y!
She describes it as "This color is the perfect spring green, and it has just a hint of color shifting sparkle." She also noted on her blog that "to be honest, this was the color that inspired the collection" and that it's near and dear to her heart. <3

Well, I'm a fan! It's a really perfect minty/springy green, with just the right amount of shimmer to seal the deal. :)
I'm sad that it ended up mostly covered in my Minty Criss Cross nails, but I really like it, so I'll definitely be wearing it again. :)
You can pick up your own bottle here!

No comments:

Post a Comment