Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Swatch: Color Club - Wild At Heart

I've been meaning to write this post for the last week, but for whatever reason kept getting distracted! Maybe it had something to do with having a bunch of tests last week. Oh well!
So this is a swatch post for Color Club - Wild at Heart. This is only one coat (!). I do my nails at night, so no sunshine pictures, but it really is gorgeous in the sun, and you can even see how pretty it is inside.
Bam! Look at that! Gorgeous!
I swear when I was debating buying this, most reviews said it was a scattered holo. While it's not as linear as some holos, it seems more linear than scattered to me.
The formula was awesome, too. Like I said, one coat, and it looks beautiful and smooth!

I've only used this in my Checkered nails, but seeing how beautiful it is, I'll have to use it again.
This might be one of my favourite polishes now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment