Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Swatch: Brash - Gone Bananas

So this is Brash - Gone Bananas. I think I picked this up at Payless Shoes of all places, but it does pretty well as a yellow creme. I was worried about it, but this is only two coats. If I was wearing it on its own I might have gone for three, but for the nail art I was doing, two coats was great.
It's somewhere between yellow and goldenrod.
I've used this before in my Peek-a-Boo Monkey nails, my Rainbow Weave nails, my Rainbow Dotticure nails, my Turkey Day nails, my Let it Rain nails, my Hawaiian toe nails, and most recently, my Sunshine nails. You know, basically any time I needed a yellow polish.
It doesn't always work well for nail art. A little too sheer or something. But it did surprisingly well as a base colour.
So there you have it: Brash - Gone Bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment