Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11/11/12 - Peek-A-Boo Monkey

Hello everyone! Like I mentioned in my last post, I've been struggling for inspiration. Finally I decided to follow this Youtube tutorial by IHaveACupcake. It's pretty adorable, no?

The monkey is just peeking up, and then the ears there.. So cute. xD Also, I didn't have any Fimo slices and I didn't want the pinkie to be lonely, so I painted on some bananas.
The base colour is a sandwich of Essence - Sweet As Candy and OPI - Pirouette My Whistle. The bananas are Brash - Gone Bananas (how appropriately named!), Simply Sweet yellow, and China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss. The monkey is Essence - Trendsetter and more Kalahari Kiss. The eyes are Migi Nail Art Pens.
Here's a close-up of the bananas:
And here's the little monkey:

And that's it! I'm enjoying it.

Quick, give me ideas for my next designs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment