Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Swatch: OPI - Pirouette My Whistle

I'm never really sure how to do swatch posts of glitters. Chances are, it's a coat of glitter over a base colour, so it feels a little dishonest as a swatch post. But there's not really any better way to do it.
So here is one coat of OPI - Pirouette My Whistle over three coats of Essence - Sweet As Candy.
Pirouette My Whistle is this very pretty glitter, with tiny silver glitters and larger round white glitters. It makes me think of snow, or a fairy winter wonderland.
It's delicate and subtle, but so pretty.
I had to do a little persuading with the larger glitter, but it all went on pretty easily.




Also, this isn't technically a swatch, but here's a picture of another coat of Sweet As Candy over it.
You can kind of see the white glitters better here, since they don't reflect the light as much.

And there it is! I'd been kinda lusting after this polish for a while, and am glad I finally have it. I'm really looking forward to using it around Christmas time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment