Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

03/21/13 - Rainbow Weave Nails

I get to go home for spring break today, and to celebrate, I wanted something rainbow and awesome. When I saw PackAPunch's tutorial, I knew I had to try it.
OHMYGOD IT TOOK SO LONG. When she says that this design is time consuming, she was NOT joking. I probably started around 11:30 pm and finished around.. 6:30 am? I mean, I was watching TV while doing this, and had to take a couple short breaks just to not drive myself crazy, but seriously. Took so long.
I like it, though. I'm never ever doing it again, but I'm glad I did it the once.
I used Julie G - Cherry on Top, Sally Hansen - Orange Impulse, Brash - Gone Bananas, Kleancolor - Green Grass, CQ - Tropics, and Santee - Purple.
I did a couple things different than the tutorial, like doing more columns on my thumb and less on my pinkie. I also didn't start with a white base. But other than that, I pretty much did what she did.

I don't think I'll be blogging much while I'm gone, so see you all in a week and a half! :)

1 comment: