Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Swatch: Covergirl - Lav-Endure

Somehow I forgot to make this post earlier. Whoops! Well, here it is now. :)
Please pardon the dings on my pointer and middle fingers. I knew they'd get covered up with the nail art, so I didn't try to hard to fix them for the swatch pictures.
Here I have two coats of Covergirl - Lav-Endure. It was almost good to go in 1 coat, but it definitely evened out nicely with the second.
Like I mentioned before, I was looking for a cool-toned pastel purple. Lav-Endure perfectly fits the bill.
Don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but the whole manicure I did with this as a base had great last power, nearly chipless a week later. Maybe Covergirl is on to something?
They really hid the name on the label! It's tiny.
I'm really glad I picked up this polish. It's exactly the colour I was looking for and seems to have a great formula. It seemed to work great for my Metallic Geometry nails. This was my first Covergirl polish, and now I'm pretty sure it won't be my last.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment