Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

03/03/13 - Metallic Geometry Nails

I really need a lesson on how to come up with good titles.
But I really do love the nail art here. Unfortunately, I think this is one of those times when it really looks a lot better in person than in the pictures.
 This was my first try with striping tape, and I'm pleased. I decided to stick with something very simple, but I think it looks majestic some how. Maybe it's the metallics in the triangular shapes looking kinda like jewels. I don't know, but I like it.
The base is Covergirl - Lav-Endure, and the metallics are JLB - Deep Sea, JLB - Jade, and JLB - Purple Rain. I debated a long time over which colours to use over Lav-Endure, and I'm really glad I settled on these three. The whole look goes together so well.

It's all cool toned and classy looking to me. Simple and sophisticated. :)
In a lot of these pictures Purple Rain looks a lot like Deep Sea, and I assure that in person, it's clear one is blue and one is purple. Oh well.

But regardless of the pictures, I'm really enjoying seeing this one my nails. It's so simple but I think it looks really good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment