Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

03/31/13 - TARDIS Nails

As you may remember, I recently bought LynBDesigns - Time and Relative Dimension in Space. And not only did I want to try it out, but I knew I had to put a TARDIS on it. :)

[Also, before I post the photos, remember that I'm having camera issues at the moment.]



Also, is it any surprise that I painted these while watching the newest episode of Doctor Who? :p
 On my thumbs, I'm sporting glasses and a bow tie, to symbolize the two most recent Doctors. Because bow ties are cool.
On my pointer fingers, I did a quick galaxy look. Because all that time and space travel involves going through galaxies, you know.
 And on my ring fingers, I went for the TARDIS. On my left hand, I tried the frontal view of the blue box. On the right, I tried to do that clever look where they form the D and the W to look like a TARDIS. My left hand wasn't quite skilled enough for it, but I think you get the idea, and not-close up it does look better.

The polishes involved are: LynBDesigns - Time and Relative Dimension in Space, Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris, Wet 'n' Wild - Metallica, Pure Ice - Super Star, Colormates - Paparazzi, Wet 'n' Wild - Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, NYX - Indigo Blue, Sinful Colors - Purple Diamond, JLB - Deep Sea, Maybelline - Sapphire Siren, Wet 'n' Wild - Burgundy Frost, and Essence - Fateful Desire. Whew!
Bye all! Oh, and watch Doctor Who! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment