Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Swatch: LynBDesigns - Time and Relative Dimension in Space

Boy, that polish name is a mouthful!
I'm sad that I was having camera troubles for this polish. It's a nice polish and these pictures don't do it justice at all. Regardless, here is two coats of LynBDesigns - Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
As you can tell, it's a blue, jelly-ish base with some silver sparkles and flecks. I like its representation of the TARDIS. The blue is obvious, but the silver flecks add a bit of mystery and magic, just like the TARDIS. Plus, the TARDIS isn't completely blue. The flecks remind me of the windows.
LynBDesigns describes the polish as follows: "The Doctor loves few things more than his TARDIS. So in honor of that and my crazy need to find the perfect TARDIS blue nail polish, I created this color. It's a deep blue jelly like base that has blue, silver, navy, and dark silver glitters suspended in it."
Those two pictures are with top coat, and show the depth of the polish pretty well. It's pretty and intriguing. And of course, makes a great base for TARDIS nail art. :)
You can pick up Time and Relative Dimension in Space here.

1 comment: