Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

04/25/13 - Stash Update

So you may all know that I'm a sucker for holos. So when I accidentally stumbled upon a picture of Color Club - Wild At Heart, a gorgeous purple holo, I had to have it.

So pretty! :D I don't know what I'll do with it yet, but I like it. It's also my first Color Club polish, so we'll see how that goes. :)

Also, when LynBDesigns announced her upcoming Dr. Seuss collection, I knew I had to have some. Once it was released, I settled on three of them.
Call me dorky, but I literally did a happy dance when I opened the package and saw they were wrapped in purple bubble wrap. Can't get better than that!
Here are the three I got: Up on the Poopdeck, Oobleck, and As Brainy and Footsy as You.
 

There are some bottle shots. If only I could show you the shimmer in Oobleck and As Brainy and Footsy as You!
That's a little better. :)
Finally, just a quick bottle comparison of Up on the Poopdeck and another LynBDesigns polish, Let's Get Mawwied:
They're both milky bases with glitter, so I wasn't sure how similar they'd look in person. As you can tell, "milky bases with glitter" can come in a lot of variety, because these are nothing alike!

I have one more polish on the way to me, and it's not outside of the question that I may buy some more. I'm on a bit of a kick right now. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment