Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Swatch: LynBDesigns - Don't Torture Me!

Here's my swatch for my third LynBedisgns polish, LynBDesigns - Don't Torture Me! This one's from the Princess Bride collection, "Dweam Wiffim a Dream."
I'd call this a great periwinkle colour, with subtle, translucent flakies. LynBDesigns describes it as "Based on the albino torture master, this polish is a light blurple with white flakies. The effect is stunning and subtle." Agreed!
I love this, because it almost looks like just a regular (but pretty!) periwinkle, but then the flakies give it an element of surprise and beauty.
These pictures are all two coats without top coat. I think top coat lets the flakies shine a little more, but I don't have any pictures of that without butterflies on top.
This polish dried amazingly fast! This almost made the formula tricky, and on the first coat it didn't go on as smoothly as I would have loved. But the second coat evened it out beautifully. I didn't time how fast it dried, but it was touch-my-nails-together dry before I finished taking pictures.
I think this is a great polish and a great colour, and I'm glad I picked it up. You can get it yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment