Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Swatch: Revlon - Impulsive

I've been having a bit of trouble finding a purple creme. I don't know why, but it seems like nearly all of them have at least some shimmer in there. So when I finally saw Revlon - Impulsive, I decided to pick it up.
I was more impressed with it than I expected to be, as it went on smoothly, shinily, and opaquely in one easy coat.
The only problem I had with it is that the pictures refused to be colour accurate. They keep being too cool, but if I tried to edit them in post-production, they'd be too warm. Sigh. It's really a nice, neutral shade.
First, with flash:
And some in indoor lighting, no flash:
You can really see how the formula was awesome. No top coat on these, by the way.

 Really just a simple purple creme. It was a great background for my I'm a Fan of Purple nails, and I'm sure it'll be great for nail art in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment