Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Swatch: Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris

Kinda surprised it took me this long to get to a swatch post with Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris! It's a really great black. Perfect one coat application, dries pretty quick, looks good, cheap. Just an all around success.
I managed to screw up the brush a little bit by using it to paint something other than my nails, so the application isn't as smooth as it used to be. That's my fault, though. Also, my base coat went on a bit bumpy, so please excuse the bumps. I promise it isn't this polish's fault. :)
See? Perfect black opacity in just one easy coat.

My pinkie came out particularly well:

I've used this several times. In my Flakey Flowers nails, Halloween nails, older Halloween nails, Stars in the Night nails, Sea Life nails, Graduation nails, Beautiful Day nails, Sock Pattern nails, Rainbow Gradient Dots nails, Happy New Year nails, and Outlined Crackle nails.

There's honestly not a lot to say about this polish. It's a good, dependable black. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment