Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

12/31/12 - Rainbow Magic Toes

When I redid my fingernails for NYE, I also redid my toes. I just couldn't resist using my new Lime Crime set, so all of the polishes but Milky Ways (meaning: Lime Crime - Parfait Day, Peaches <3 Cream, Crema de Limon, Pastelchio, Once in a Blue Mousse, and Lavendairy) are used here, along with Wet 'n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris. I then topped it with ORLY - Twighlight, and Glitter Gal - Silver 3D Holo. And of course, a confetti star for an accent.
I feel like this nail art is made up of all sorts of amazing magical stuff. The Lime Crime set? That is sure to become a favourite of mine. It pretty much already is. Holographic polish? Oh, you know how much I love holos! Rainbow? Love it!
Here's a picture of before any glitter was added:
It definitely would have been good enough to stop there. You can see how beautiful those Lime Crime polishes are, and I love the pastels with the black. But I wanted rainbow magic, so onward I trekked. :)
And I'll conclude with trying to show off the magic that is holographicness:
:)

ETA: After a couple days the stars fell off, but they left a perfect imprint of where the star was in the top coat. So I went back in with the remaining Lime Crime polish (Milky Ways) and filled it in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment