Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swatch Post: Disney - Evil Queen

For my New Years nails, I took/borrowed without asking a polish from my younger sister. She got herself the Disney Villains Nail Polish Set, and I kinda thought, "meh." Until I saw Evil Queen. That would I just knew I had to try. Now that I've tried it, I'm glad I got to, and I like it in the end, but I think I'm okay with not owning it.
There's a picture of one coat with flash. You can kind of see, it's a deep plum polish with redish purpleish glitter. It looks amazing in the bottle:
And it looks amazing when it is first applied, or when you've first applied top coat over it. However, as you can see in the pictures on my nails, it dries kinda gritty, and not very pretty on its own.
For the purposes of this swatch post, I applied top coat on my thumb, to give you a view of that.
That's probably the best photo I have of it. It really didn't photograph well, in addition to the weird drying problem.
Not very many people have swatched this polish, and most that have have said this has a black base with purple glitter. I would have to disagree with that. Especially in the places where the polish applied a little thin, you can tell it's not black. It's kinda dark plum or something. It is pretty, and I like how it's not just a black with glitter. It perfectly suits the Evil Queen, I'd say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment